Advocate High Court
Mr. Nawazish has acquired a professional LLB degree. Following that he went for his Masters in Art to further enhance his knowledge.
Mr. Nawazish has a well-established knowledge of law and 12 years of experience in litigation and legal drafting
- Conducted legal research and conferred with colleagues with subject matter expertise to develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases
- Questioned and cross-examined witnesses throughout course of trials
- Engaged in litigation under statutes relating to Criminal Cases, Trial Cases (Murder Cases) Civil, Property, Family, Guardian, Consumer, Labour, Service, Rent, Revenue, Environment, NADRA, FIA, Union Council, Constitutional Writ Petition and Corporate matters including Legal Notice, Partnership, Incorporation of companies, etc.
- Provided legal advice to variety of businesses involved in various types of litigation.
- Advocate for clients before court in oral argument by presenting facts and evidence in most favorable light.
- Interviewed witnesses and gathered public record research relevant to each case.